JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"


**************Results after Week I*************
Picked 9 out of 11 winners (Straight up) 81.82%
Picked 3 out of 11 winners (Against the Spread) 27.27%

****2013 Year End Results****
Picked 94 out of 112 winners (Straight up) 83.93%
Picked 67 out of 111 winners (Against the Spread) 60.36%

Friday, October 4, 2013

#10 LSU Tigers (10 pt FAV) @ Mississippi State Bulldogs....

A lot of people say Coach Les Miles looks like Kurt Russell......??????????.......I don't get it; or see it!!!

To me, he looks more like a cross between Game Show Host and John McCain----with a baseball hat!!!

Now, as far as Coach Dan Mullen goes; that's an easy one------He's definitely a cross between the Hunchback of Notre-Dame and Cousin Eddie from "Christmas Vacation"!!!.... (You know I'm right!!!)

LSU's motto for this week will be.........

"Georgia beat me once, shame on you; Georgia beat me twice, shame on me!!!" ........And this is exactly what could happen this week in StarkVegas if the Tigers come in hung over from the Georgia loss!!!

I have no idea what the Bulldogs are planning to do on offense with Tyler and Dak but if the play calling has improved this week then it won't matter who's in at QB.  If LSU QB Mettenberger and the Tiger offense show up ready to play, then the Bulldogs will get blowed up on national TV!!!....But that ain't happening  this weekend because the Tigers will come stumbling into Davis Wade Stadium sleep walking all the way til the 4th quarter and that is why I have this game a close fight!!!......Ole Bully will hang around for a while but in the end, Mike the Tiger wakes up!!!....Bayou Bengals win but do not cover 33-27!!!

No comments:

 
Minnesota Web Design