JIMBO's FREE SEC COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICKS
"With advice this bad, you have to give it away!!!"


**************Results after Week I*************
Picked 9 out of 11 winners (Straight up) 81.82%
Picked 3 out of 11 winners (Against the Spread) 27.27%

****2013 Year End Results****
Picked 94 out of 112 winners (Straight up) 83.93%
Picked 67 out of 111 winners (Against the Spread) 60.36%

Monday, November 11, 2013

#13 LSU Tigers (12 pt DOG) @ #1 Alabama Crimson Tide….

My daddy use to always tell me; Son, never mess with a herd of Elephants in Elephant country or you might get stepped on!!!.....or was it; Boy, you better stop doing that or you’ll go blind!!!.…...I can’t remember,,,,,,, but if I were an Elephant from Tuscaloosa, I bet my memory would have no problem remembering what LSU did to me in 2011!!!.....In 2011, the Tigers beat the Tide in T-town by a score of 9-6 in OT which eventually lead to a repeat game with LSU in the national championship!!! Alabama did end up beating LSU in the National Championship game……But they almost lost their chance to even play for a National Championship because of that loss to LSU!!!......Coach Dick Satan will not want history to repeat itself, and I’m positive he’s using that old game film as a reminder of the national champion that almost didn’t happen!!!!......Expect Alabama’s defense and RB Kenyan Drake to dominate this game!!!
Tide wins and covers 31-17!!!

No comments:

 
Minnesota Web Design